Friday, June 12, 2009

Changes yet again

I realized that the EM Protocols site was getting a bit jumbled and unorganized. As I continued to add protocols, it became a long string of unrelated articles and anyone wanting to find one might have a difficult time. So, I have changed the blog, "EM Protocols" to, "EM Protocol Dump". This site will not change, but continue to be a confusing long string of unrelated protocols. I wouldn't suggest trying to sift through it.
In an attempt to organize things, I've changed the blog, "Protocol by Tissue", to "EM Protocols". On it you will find a series of links that will pull different protocols from the Dump for you. For example if you want to find a specific buffer, simply look at the solutions entry and click on whatever buffer you want to find. The protocol will then be displayed for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment